Whitewater Town USA!
Kernville, located just 2.5 hours from Los Angeles California (CA), provides a great place for fun and safe white water rafting. Here at Eagle Rafting we would like to encourage you, your friends, and your family to come rafting with us.
Eagle Rafting was started nearly twenty years ago by veteran raft guide Joe Chesney. It started as little more than a couple rafts, a trailer, and a van. With the help of a few friends and countless amazing guides through the years, Eagle Rafting has grown to accommodate over 300 people a day using more than 50 watercraft and multiple buses. That old van still makes an appearance sometimes too but it’s more landmark now than transportation.
We’ve acquired a great fleet of rafts over the years to try and have something for everyone. We have rafts that range in size, stability, design, and even color. The best thing about them (besides staying afloat!) is they’re self-bailing. You’ll spend more time having fun so leave your buckets at home!
Our guides are top notch and well trained. Don’t worry! We take first time paddlers!
13226 Sierra Way,
Kernville, CA 93238
- Great lunches are included with all half day and full day trips
- White water kayaking (I.K.’s) with or without instructors
- We have the best self-bailing rafts on the river
- Rental gear and equipment is available
- Camping, Parking, and RV parking is available along 1,300 feet of river front property
- Campground has hot and cold running showers
What to bring:
- Chap Stick, SPF 15
- Shorts / bathing suit (nylon recommended)
- Chums for glasses
- Shoes that can get wet OR Sandals with heel straps (No water booties)
- Splash jackets, wet suits, and booties are mandatory between April and Memorial Day weekend. (Rentals available)
- Leave other personal items in your vehicle